The Hair

So I get asked a lot about my hair: Is it real? Can I touch it? How long does it take? People have EVEN dared poking a finger in the donut hole. That is, my friends, just plain naughty.

I myself stumbled upon the look whilst shooting my album photos with Julia Pabst. I asked her to do something freaky and asymmetrical and schwupp de wups, there it was. I love the way it reminds me of these Hopi squash blossom whorls (a sign for an unmarried girl!!):
 https://5ocietyx.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/hopi-girl.jpg
The German equivalent might just be this:


You can watch a few out-takes from my Album Trailer here and see what Smudo from 'Die Fantastischen Vier' has to say about my hair ;o)  It features the song 'Coolest Chick' from my forthcoming album 'Golly Gosh!' 27.01.2015


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts